CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year


Fiscal cliffs, shootings, random chaos and the Red Sox playing like some demented version of The Bad News Bears.

Three healthy, funny, smart kids, a wife who I definitely hit the lotto on, a job I love and a handful of good friends I'd run through a wall for.

2012 is gone like the wind and 2013 is bringing me my 43rd birthday but that's OK.

I'm here, I'm still relatively sane, and Trot is only peeing the bed about once every two weeks so all in all?

Life's good.

Hopefully the new year will bring me a newfound enthusiasm for the blog and I'll post a little more than once every few weeks, but if not?

Life's still good.

If you stop by this little corner of the world I wish you nothing but a fantastic 2013 and health and happiness to you and yours.

Even if you're a Skanks fan.

And my only New Year's Resolution is this; to be a better Dad, Husband, and friend than I was in 2012.

2 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Happy 2012 to your corner of the internet!

gojohn said...

Happy New Year to you and your family as well.