CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Who, Me?


For my birthday today, Trot got on red at school.

Of course he did.

The following is a letter his teacher sent home from school today; her name has been changed to protect the innocent.

"Trot is on red today because he refused to do what I asked him to do twice today. We took the writing test and he got up twice after I clearly asked him to sit down and raise his hand. He didn't like my answer to he got up again and went to OTHER TEACHER.

"He was already on yellow for talking during class time."

Teacher

When we asked him why he didn't raise his hand he responded "Dad, I raised it for so long I almost fell asleep and she STILL didn't let me talk!"

At least it wasn't like last week when he got on red for looking under the bathroom stall at some other kid doing his business.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Little rebel. Wonder where he gets THAT from? :)

Ted D said...

I have no idea what you are talking about.