CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Super Bowl Pick. And Little Plastic Ants.

If you ever come home from work, feeling especially good because you had a great day, laughing and horsing around for 7 hours while making a good commission, and decide to play "Ants in the Pants" with a 7 year old control freak who hates to lose and a 4 year old lunatic who has the manual dexterity of a boulder, can I offer you a small piece of advice?

Don't.

Just don't. It won't end well.

You're gonna have to trust me on this.

Also, Rakes informed me tonight that he is by my side for the duration of the Championship games tomorrow, because, and I quote, "I wanna see who is gonna be in the World Series Super Bowl Tournament".

He's learning, slowly but surely.

I'm calling a Jets/Packers Super Bowl. They've shocked the world 2 weeks in a row now.

No reason to think they'll stop now.Can you imagine THAT crew at the Super Bowl?

2 comments:

Tex said...

he'll learn that baseball is much more fun. I was about to ask you who those fools were in the pic...but I dunno if I really want to know.

bet he asks during the game when do they make a homerun

Ted D said...

Rex Ryan on the right, his brother Rob on the left, and I'm not sure about the guy in the middle.