CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 21, 2011

It's Almost Time.

I know the picture in my header taken by my friend Kelly is too big for the blog.

I just don't know how to fix it and seeing a picture of Tek and JD laughing it up just makes me that much more ready for Opening Day.

Not sure how long my OCD will let it stay there but for now?

I'm leaving it up as a reminder that baseball, REAL baseball, is just around the corner.

And due to the events of the past few days?

It's coming just in time.

7 comments:

alexis_RSN_South said...

I said it yesterday and I'll say it again.

That picture made my shriveled, blackened heart grow five sizes. That's how much I love it.

FYI, the security code I had to enter to post this comment? "wines". Is it trying to tell me something?

Ted D said...

Probably so, Alexis. The Word Verification knows all.

Rich in the Garage said...

JD Drew will be out six weeks with a strained face muscle as a result of this photo.

Ted D said...

You never give up, do you Jr?

Rich in the Garage said...

Nope.

Tex said...

Rich's nickname is "Scrooge of Baseball Present"

Ted D said...

Nah. Scrooge was WAY taller.