CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 16, 2012

A Ferret's Life For Me


*Picture courtesy of my friend Kelly and www.sittingstill.net*


This is Steve. He's a Ferret. Not a real one, although sometimes I wonder.

He's been to Fenway Park hundreds of times, been photographed with multiple players, and can Palooze with the best of 'em. In fact, the first time I met Steve was in Baltimore when he came flying through the air at me, courtesy of a well placed sling shot by Kelly.

He's got his own uniform, a Kyle Snyder autographed jersey, and probably has more friends on Facebook than I do. The only reason I don't know this for sure is I'm afraid to actually check.

And now he's got something that will live on forever, or at least as long as Fenway Park is standing.

A brick. Inside Fenway Park.

This may be the most awesome thing I've ever seen.

No comments: