CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 13, 2012

One Fine Day


*Image courtesy of yahoosports.com*


I realize Jacoby getting hurt sliding into second is a bad thing. I know they won't score 12 runs a game just as sure as I know Trot won't go a week without peeing in the bed. And as much as it pains me to say it I realize Josh Beckett won't be the ace every time he pitches.

But today in Fenway? Under a beautiful sunny sky Beckett was Beckett going 8 strong, everybody hit and hit well and the Sox took it to the Rays 12-2 in Fenway Park's opener in the 100th year of the ball park.

Tek and Wake threw out the first pitch, I had at least 4 friends that I know of at the game and I'm pretty sure Teddy Ballgame was looking on and smiling.

Now I'm off to go find some rubber sheets.

No comments: