CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

You Just Never Know

In Trot's 4 plus years on this earth I've seen him do a lot of off the wall stuff. Pee in everything BUT the toilet, put his shoes, shirt, AND pants on backwards, and I've even seen him with his legs crossed and sucking his big toe like some deranged Orangutan on his 5 minute break at the banana factory.

Today we crossed over into a new, disturbing and final frontier as I came downstairs and found my youngest son sitting on the couch merrily chewing on the end of the fly swatter.

Only an act of God is going to keep him from getting Ebola, Montezuma's Revenge, or Gangrene before the age of 20.

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Thanks for starting my day off with a chuckle! That Trot...gotta love him. :)

Ted D said...

You laugh. Meanwhile, I'll be scrubbing his tongue with a brillo pad.

Stacy said...

Just think....no telling what he's ingested that you DON'T know about. :)

Ted D said...

Not helping.