CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sid and Johnny Rotten. Part Duh.

I watched a documentary on the hill people of West Virginia once and I could SWEAR these two knuckleheads appeared in part of it. Barefoot, with bad Mohawk haircuts and attitude to burn.

Rakes looks demented and Trot looks like he's ready to challenge you to a game of craps AND steal your milk money.

Somehow my prim and proper wife has let these two walking disaster's convince her that they both needed a new haircut.

Right before we go on vacation.

Between me and my slightly decaying Red Sox cap combined with these two looking like Travis Bickle in his Elementary School years I'm pretty sure Ciera is going to pretend she doesn't know any of us and tell anyone who asks that she's adopted.

All I keep thinking is wait until Trot's Kindergarten teacher gets a load of HIM.

4 comments:

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Have fun at the beach! Look at it this way, at least you've got some great photos for when they're grown!

Ted D said...

Will do, sis. And I'm not so sure they are going to think the pictures are "great" but we'll see. ;)

Stacy said...

"slightly decaying" Red Sox cap?

Have you looked in a mirror lately? :)

Ted D said...

It hasn't moved on it's own yet. It's still good.