CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Getting LOST one last time.

At 9 p.m. tonight, I'll settle down to watch the series finale of LOST.

As someone who's been watching since the beginning it's sort of bittersweet. On the one hand, I'm glad it's going to end on the producers terms with the ending they want and not dictated to them like most other shows when they stay on just a bit too long. On the other, besides "24", which also ends it run tomorrow night, it's one of the few non-baseball things I actually watch.

Which means I can't ignore my wife on Tuesdays anymore.

Going into this season I was really hoping that all the questions to all the wacky stuff that I've seen over the years would be answered and told myself I'd be bent if it didn't. But as the year wore on and it got closer to the end I sort of had a change of heart.

I decided I'd just enjoy it for what it was; an extremely well done, well written, well acted show that at times was more confusing than the Stimulus Package for Greece.

Sometimes that just has to be enough.

No comments: