CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

How YOU Doin'?

We found this in Rakes' book bag today.

His friend Ally gave this to him at school today, and even though Rakes swore he didn't like her he was grinning when he said it.

6 years old and already getting love notes.

To say I was proud really wouldn't do proud justice.

'Course if I ever find a love note in Ciera's book bag I'm getting a pitchfork, a torch, and a rocket launcher and making a house call..

10 comments:

Tex said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww I hope she realizes she plays second to the Sox :)

Ted D said...

If she doesn't yet, she will someday Tex.

Rich in the Garage said...

Red Sox > Sex > Breathing

Ted D said...

You need help.

Stacy said...

1. Rakes is a charmer.

2. How you have "convinced" Ciera that she can't have a boyfriend until you say so is astounding.

:)

Ted D said...

Girl listens to her Dad, sis. ;)

Rich in the Garage said...

Either that or the girl is good at hiding it.

Ted D said...

One day YOU will have a daughter. And I'm gonna torment you to no end.

Rich in the Garage said...

You've met me and talk to me on a regular basis. Nothing phases me. No even popping a 12 year old boy in the mouth for THINKING about thinking about impure actions with my daughter.

Ted D said...

Nothing phases you YET. Wait until you have a daughter; all bets are then off.