CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pacino, Eat Your Heart Out.

Trot and Rakes were in the Christmas play at church tonight, in which Trot was a Shepherd (he'd told me for weeks he was a wise man but maybe that was just wishful thinking on his part) and Rakes had a air guitar solo. Yes, a air guitar solo in a Christmas play. They made a video of it so I'll post it hear at some point; suffice it to say he made Michael J. Fox's performance of "Johnny B. Good" in Back to the Future look like child's play.

My biggest worry was the wild card that is Trot; I was imagining pants being dropped, him yelling out "I HAVE TO PEE!" right in the middle of a serious moment, and him sucker punching the poor kid who drew the short straw and was standing next to him.

Thankfully, none of the above took place.

However, at one point I had the following conversation with myself.

"He's pointing at his nose. Please don't. And he's doing it. He's picking his nose in front of 200 people".

I didn't realize I was saying it out loud until Ang elbowed me in the ribs.

Oh, and he fell down while walking backwards during "Did the Shepherds Need Shades?".

I DID have the video on my phone ready just in case. You never know when that $100,000 moment is going to drop in your lap.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

I didn't see the nose picking. There was so much going on that most people probably didn't either. :)

I thought they both did great and were on best behavior. :)

Ted D said...

It was around the third song. He got that look and I knew it was coming.

BB said...

all wiseguys pick their noses.
the question is, is trot a parker or a flicker... i'm partial to parking myself..

Hope you guys are doing well and Santa is good to the kids this year!

BB said...

all wiseguys pick their noses.
the question is, is trot a parker or a flicker... i'm partial to parking myself..

Hope you guys are doing well and Santa is good to the kids this year!

Ted D said...

Thanks, Caveman. Happy Holidays to you and DB. Hopefully we can get together soon.