CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 12, 2011

Trot and Telly.

Trot's had a rough 5 days or so.

Thursday we noticed his hair was missing in several spots, so Friday we took him to the Doctor where they took some blood ("Trot, my little butterfly needle is going to take some of your blood". "No it's NOT.") but ruled out anything Thyroid related.

Then today I took him to the Dermatologist where he was diagnosed with Alopecia at the ripe old age of 5. You can see the side of his head looks like a tee box missing a few divots.

Topping it all off was a head to head meeting with Rakes on the trampoline this afternoon that left that nice little quails egg you can see in the middle of his forehead.

Thankfully this is happening to the one child I have who could truly give a flip; he's already asked me if he could shave his head and if he does I'm buying him a rain coat, an endless supply of lollipops and teaching him to say "Who loves ya', baby?" to everyone he meets.



3 comments:

Kaleigh said...

o my goodness! Poor trotty :( You're right, if it had to happen, it did happen to the kid who couldn't care less. Can you even imagine what hysteria would be ensuing if it was Cici? We'll be praying out here! love you guys

Ted D said...

If it was Ciera? I can't even immagine.

Stacy said...

Bless his little heart. He's a tough customer, so I know he can handle it, but still. :(