CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

You Can't Make This Stuff Up

Tonight, while I was reading Rakes "If You Give A Moose A Muffin" before he went to bed, I noticed he was unusually quiet.

I chalked it up to the late hour, him waking up at 6 this morning, and all the planets were aligned and it was going to be a quiet night.

As I finished the book, he giggled, looked up at me, and uttered the following:

"Dad. Look at my ear inside my ear".

It's going to take a small miracle for him not to appear in an episode of "Jackass" someday.

15 comments:

Tex said...

????? What has he got in his ear????????

Ted D said...

His ear, Tex. He bent it to fit inside his ear.

The boy is nuts.

Tex said...

well at first thats what i thought...but then i thought it was a carrot.
Seriously...Rakes is going to be just fine. He'll have his teachers laughing and be voted the class clown.

Ted D said...

I can only hope, Tex.

Although he is good for several laughs a night.

HorshamScouse said...

Wait 'til he discovers he's double-jointed...

HorshamScouse said...

And remember what we said the other day about teaching them to stick things in their ears?



My verification word: tryin!

Ted D said...

John, if you are trying to freak me out, congratulations.

It's working. ;)

~**Dawn**~ said...

I can only imagine the trepidation with which you obliged his request.

By the way, I love that series of books! It is one of my all-time favorite collection of children's books.

Ted D said...

It's a scary world sometimes, Dawn.

And he'd let me read those books to him 24/7.

Unknown said...

I really like that kid!!!

Ted D said...

He's a trip, Marc.

Blogstiny said...

That is some funny stuff! I dig that book, BTW!

Ted D said...

Thanks, man. Since you've got to read them a million times it's good to find one that you don't hate.

Sarah said...

FANTASTIC PICTURE!

Finally, a word verification I can comment on: "boose". But it probably meant "moose" ;)

Ted D said...

Boose. Sounds like Trot trying to pronounce something, Sarah.