CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 16, 2011

.500 and Off and Running.

*Image taken from www.bleacherreport.com*

Watching the Sox fall behind 4-1 last night while Jon Lester did his best Paul Byrd impression I oddly enough didn't get worried. Maybe it's the fact they started the year off so poorly or deep down I knew THIS team doesn't panic or maybe I've just matured (Obviously it wasn't answer #3) but whatever the reason last nights series sweeping game didn't have me curled up in the fetal position.

So when Lester settled in and Youk, Papi, and Salty went yard and the Yankees once again imploded I wasn't shocked but relieved they FINALLY got to .500 for the year.

Best part of the night?

50,000 people yelling their heads off and Pap stops to tie his shoes.

Twice.

1 comment:

RedSox101 said...

Hey,
I love your blog. Also, I was wondering if you could put a link to my site, if I put a link to your. http://redsoxbaseball360.blogspot.com/ is my website. Email me at redsox360blog@gmail.com if you are interested.