CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Don't worry. The ER is on speed dial.

Today, in what I'm assuming will be the first of MANY times Trot turns to his brother and utters "Hey Rakes. Watch this" the following happened.

He got ready, closed his eyes, and took off running full speed.

Right into a 3 foot tall brick wall bordering my Mother-in-Laws back porch.

I'm honestly worried about him starting Kindergarten. His teacher is going to take one look at him and immediately call DSS for a house call.

Johnny Knoxville better have an heir lined up for "Jackass".

'Cause if he don't, Trot very well may take the reins one day.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I talked with Trot and Rakes at church, and your story checks out. :)
Oh. My. Word.
That boy has no fear.

Ted D said...

He is absolutely deranged.