CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 30, 2011

Little body, Big Smiles.

We had our Grand Opening/Memorial Day sale today at the new location and after 10 hours, about 400 people, and wore out feet by the time I got to the next door neighbor's house to pick up Trot I was about as burned out as an out of shape 41 year old could feel.

That all changed when I rang the door bell and heard this little, excited voice holler out "THAT'S MY DADDY!!!!".

He the promptly hip checked their little dog Toto out of the way, threw open the door, and jumped up at me with enough force to have knocked us both off the porch.

It's moments like that I hope I can remember when I'm institutionalized at some point in the very near future.

2 comments:

Rich in the Garage said...

Hey man, I'm looking to those rocking chairs.

Ted D said...

I get the big one. Your feet won't reach the floor in it.