CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 22, 2011

How was YOUR weekend?

I had been feeling "weird" for several days and when I finally saw a doctor I found out my blood pressure was a robust 160/112. Which I'm guessing would account for the whole "weird" thing.

Then yesterday was the last day at our current location for the store and we'll spend the next week frantically moving all the remaining inventory to the new spot as well as unloading however many loads of merchandise we've got coming in this week so we can be open for business by Memorial Day.

Combine all that with the fact I'm on some kind of blood pressure medicine that may be dropping my bp but at the same time is causing my intestines to sound like Jeff Bridges in "Dumb and Dumber" and my local FOX affiliates brilliant decision to NOT show two teams that haven't played each other at Fenway Park in over 90 years to show us 2 teams that play 6 times EVERY year and well.........

8 o'clock can't get here fast enough.

Even though it IS on ESPN.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

"I finally saw a doctor I found out my blood pressure was a robust 160/112."

(Rolling eyes.) PLEASE keep taking your medicine; your stomach will work out its issues. :)

Ted D said...

Quit rolling your eyes at me. And pass the Pepto.

HorshamScouse said...

Cilazapril is your friend Ted. Keep taking the tablets and, as my old grandmother used to say, 'where e'er ye be, let the wind blow free'.:)