CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Like The Lone Ranger without Tonto.

My little buddy, along with his demented brother, spent the night at my Mom's house tonight with their big cousins so I'm blaming the fact he wasn't sitting next to me asking a million questions about why Jacoby Ellsbury wears one long sleeve and one short one for the 6-2 loss.

That and the fact I wasn't wearing my Gonzo t-shirt Josh and Amy got me for Christmas.

What can I say?

I gotta wash it sometime.

I try to take positives out of every loss, and tonight was no exception. 'Cause after staying up 'til near 2 a.m. Monday morning and then having a 15-10 win last nearly as long at least tonight was like a mob hit.

Quick and over in time to grab a snack afterword.

Plus it's a day game tomorrow and I'll be at work so I won't have to suffer a Gary Thorne game until the next time they play the Orioles.

Turns out I'm a "glass is half full" kinda guy.

Who knew?

4 comments:

HorshamScouse said...

Who knew? Everybody knew.:)

Thanks for the day game reminder. 5:30 a.m. early breakfast for me.

Ted D said...

No problem, Scouser. Maybe you'll get to see the first few innings at least.

HorshamScouse said...

Nope, missed the first three, woke at 6. Off to work with the game audio on my iPad.

Ted D said...

Ah well. They won, so it's all good.