CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Visit from Trot.

It happened so fast I didn't have time to get my phone out and take a picture.

Ang and the kids came by to see me today and in between jumping from one mattress to the other, racing from the front of the store to the back, and scaring the beejeebus out of two little blue hairs who just happened to get in his way, Trot discovered the magic of the recliners.

We don't have any at home, and while both sets of Grandparents do, he apparently has been too busy raiding the pantry whenever he's there to notice.

Yet there he was, reclined back in a chair without a care in the world. This wasn't the reason I wished I'd have gotten my camera out.

It was when he tried to close it and couldn't. He pushed, kicked, jumped off the chair onto the foot rest and even enlisted Rakes to help. Still wouldn't close.

So he did what most of us would do.

He squatted down and using his head like a battering ram and ended up doing a headstand against the recliner right in the main isle of the store.

Did I mention today is an off day?

3 comments:

Rich in the Garage said...

Trot doesn't have off days sir.

Stacy said...

You have GOT to be faster with that camera phone! Although I can definitely see this entire scene in my mind, a picture wouldn't hurt. :)

Ted D said...

Good point, Jr. And sis, it happened so fast I didn't have a chance.