CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 12, 2012

Keagan and Me


Meet Keagan, the newest addition to the family. Part Golden Retriever, part something or other we brought him home yesterday.

Naturally, Trot has been in full on overload and it's taking both boys some time to understand the fact he's not trying to bite their arm off when he gets excited while playing with them. Ciera is supposedly the one who is going to take care of it and so far, so good. I keep telling myself it's only been a day so not get too excited.

He's house trained, has all his shots, is fixed and has a microchip so money wise I'm doing OK so far. He's also been left alone for several hours and as far as I can tell hasn't touched a thing except a Santa Claus paper Trot had on the refrigerator for some reason.

Even with all that I still keep asking myself one question.

How in God's name did I let them talk me into a dog?

No comments: