CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dreaming of Spring Training and Opening Day


Actual conversation between Trot and I around 8 pm tonight, while we sat on the couch watching whatever Ciera and Rakes were enthralled with on Disney.

Trot: "Where am I doing now Dad?"

Me: "To bed in a few minutes."

Trot: "No. Where am I doing NOW Dad?"

Me: "To BED in a few minutes."

Trot: "No. WHERE AM I DOING NOW DAD?"

Me: "TO BED!"

Ciera: "He means where is he going tomorrow."

Me: "Oh. To Papa's house."

Trot: "You tunny, Dad."

I consider it a small miracle I'm not currently a resident of the closest mental institution.

5 comments:

Tex said...

At least Ciera can interpret for you. I think it's easier to interpret my drunk posting than Trotanese

sittingstill said...

Ted, I can only say that it has to be some comfort that they understand each other.

Ted D said...

Kelly and Tex, we really need a full time translator.

Stacy said...

I'm smiling over the new picture in your header. :)

Ted D said...

Thank Kelly, sis. ;)