CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I wonder if I can pull off this look.

*Image lifted from www.sportsgrindent.com*

I'm typing this post only to let you know my current state of mind.

Trot is currently experiencing a wicked case of Montezuma's Revenge (I blame the public pool from Sunday. He most likely drank a gallon of pool water in an hour and 45 minutes.), I just watched LOST and per usual my head hurts, and I've spent the last 15 minutes watching the Cardinals vs the Mets from Spring Training and I'm left wondering if Jason Larue is the love child of Al Harboski and Morticia from the Addams Family.

If you don't know who The Mad Hungarian is then you most definitely won't know who Morticia is which proves two things.

One?

I'm really old.

And two?

Sunday night can't get here fast enough.

2 comments:

Tex said...

Ive had a secret crush on LaRue for some time now.
Sunday Sunday Sunday
BASEBALL BASEBALL BASEBALL

Ted D said...

WOOT!!!