CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

As Jr said: Not a bad way to spend an evening.

I was sort of concerned today that I wouldn't be able to come up with a post tonight.

No Sox game, Trot somehow manged to avoid anything remotely controversial today (if you don't count trying to get Rakes' friend banished from the pool. I'm still not sure why exactly, other than he "didn't like that boy". I'm guessing he was told he couldn't play in any of their reindeer games, which would definitely set him off the reservation.), and I'd already watched this weeks episode of "Deadliest Catch".

Thankfully it all worked out. I turned on the MLB Channel and there was Vin Scully calling the Dodgers/Padres game, which is sort of like hearing Picasso paint. Or something.

THAT led me to watching Slappy's chase for his 600th home run which led to about 30 minutes of me fervently praying/hoping that he keeps falling short, leading to a complete mental breakdown culminating with him bawling at the plate during a Sox/Yankees game while Tek mutters "Glove to the face, Glove to the face, Glove to the face" over and over again.

Throw in Rakes having a complete breakdown around 9 due to the fact he'd been up since 5 and it went by in a flash.

Tigers at The Fens tomorrow night and I'm wondering what Damon's reception is gonna be.

No comments: