CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Where is Hawkeye Pierce when you need him?

Dear God,

I don't ask for much. Keep Rakes and Trot out of jail, help Ciera come to the realization that boys are nothing but trouble, and I keep waiting for that meteor to take out Yankee Stadium but I understand if you put the kibosh on that idea.

But if it is at all possible, could you please make sure nobody else on the Red Sox breaks a foot, leg or arm and all muscle pulls, strains, tweaks, and assorted maladies at least wait until AFTER the All-Star break?

'Cause I'm not totally convinced my heart or blood pressure can take much more.

Thanks.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Gotta love it when you can tie Hawkeye and baseball together. :)

Ted D said...

I do what I can, sis.