CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

The King goes to Miami. I can hardly contain my excitement.

Even though this picture was taken over a month ago, all the way in Boston, it's EXACTLY like I looked tonight.

No Sox game to watch, I find out Youk missed the ASG and Nick Flipping Swisher is going instead, and I just spent an hour of my life I'll never get back watching Lebron James milk am hour out of ESPN to tell us he's going to Miami.

Thankfully there will be Red Sox baseball in roughly 21 hours, I can go back to ignoring the NBA and resume yelling at the television at all hours of the night.

In other words, normalcy will return shortly.

5 comments:

fla beck said...

In honor of Lebron coming to Miami,I'd just like to say,"GO MAGIC!". Basketball is that annoying sport that sometimes interrupts my baseball games.

Ted D said...

I second this opinion.

Stacy said...

I'm with you on this one, Teddy. I couldn't believe ESPN gave an HOUR to this "decision". I could care less about the NBA. :(

Ted D said...

Bad thing was? I could care less about basketball and I STILL watched it. :(

Tex said...

as usual, media feeds into idiots egos like him...I really could care less who plays where in basketball.