CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'll let Bono say it for me.

Ang decided this morning was the perfect time to set the oven to "Self-Clean".

Only she forgot to turn on the exhaust fan on the oven, which resulted in me and the kids going to church smelling like we'd burned a tire in the backyard before leaving.

On the plus side, the Redskins somehow beat the Titans in overtime, giving them a 5-5 record for the year. In my heart I know this is going to end up like Lucy holding the football for Charlie Brown and I'm going to be laying flat on my back and wondering where it all went wrong come January, but for today?

I'm somewhat content. Or I'm as content as I can be with the fact the Red Sox have no starting catcher, Third Baseman, and I'm hearing rumblings that Theo may be happy to head into 2011 with Jed Lowrie playing 3rd which more than likely would end up with me having a mild cardiac infarction at some point before June 15th.

All in all, I'd say today was a pretty good day.

2 comments:

HorshamScouse said...

5-5 isn't bad, is it? I thought the Redskins were rubbish.

Ted D said...

Exactly, Scouser.