CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 6, 2009

The Wayward Son Returns Home

Video is the suck and I'm sure MLB will make sure it's foot soldiers have it taken down with no record of it anywhere by morning, but Nomie came home tonight.

And for JUST a minute there was no recession, war was an afterthought, and Rakes and Trot actually paid attention when I told them to stop terrorizing the neighborhood kid in the pool.



Woulda, coulda, shoulda aside, Nomar was at Fenway tonight.

And a Nation smiled.

9 comments:

Christine E. said...

Hey Ted:

Yeah, it got kinda dusty in my house tonight when Nomar took the field--I am glad it worked out that way tho...

Thought this might intrest you--for your kids..:-)

http://bostonredthoughts.com/the-red-sox-coloring-and-activity-book-contest/

Hope you are well!

Ted D said...

Thanks, Christine! And we're all good. But I appreciate the coloring contest!

HorshamScouse said...

The reception for Nomar did the Nation proud. Can you imagine a similar scene at the New Toilet?

If Stacy's passing through, I'm in New Zealand.

Ted D said...

No John, I can't. And I'm not sure why she wondered where you were the other day, unless it was to get some back up.

Stacy said...

I was looking for back up, John. :)Ted's in denial that he's less than a birthday from 40.

Wish I could see the video, but it's gone.

Ted D said...

I'm not in denial. I'm 39 physically and 9 mentally which makes me 30. And Stacy, I figured they would take it down. Try nesn.com and see if it's there.

Tree Newt said...

Very cool. I love seeing the fans at Fenway do that. Cool.

It hit me the other day that you'll be the four oh Next year. Wow. This isn't possible , is it?

Ted D said...

See my above comment, Mattie. ;)

Ted D said...

http://letsgosox.blogspot.com/2009/07/nomars-standing-o.html

Link from Jere's blog on Nomar's ovation for anyone who hadn't seen it.