CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 14, 2009

Whenever you need a rally, look to Millar

It's currently 3-2 Texas in the bottom of the 7th inning.

I'm home alone due to Ang and Ciera off on a mother/daughter retreat and Rakes and Trot at the in-laws tonight. The Sox are on the tv, I ate 2 frozen burritos for dinner, and I have no responsibilites other than wake up in time to go to work tomorrow.

The very least the Red Sox could do is pull a rabbit our of their collective rear end and win this flipping thing.

For some Sox mojo, I need to look no farther than Kevin Millar.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You asked for a rabbit,
You got a Kangaroo.
Go Sox

Ted D said...

What you said, Tim.

A win is a win is a win.

fla beck said...

Wow. Did you ever get your wish,Ted! I think it was Tex's cameo on NESN that brought the mojo!

HorshamScouse said...

That worked pretty well, Ted. Remember it for next time.

Ted D said...

Becky, I give full credit to Tex. And a little to Millar as well.

And John, you'd best believe I've got it saved for when we need it again.

Tex said...

WooooooooHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Ted D said...

Hee.