CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Bowling Shoe Ugly.

After he gave up 8 runs in 4 plus innings, I'm more convinced than ever that an alien from the planet Yankeeituso has taken over the body of Josh Beckett.

It's 13-10 Red Sox, bottom of the sixth inning, the game is already 3 hours and 15 minutes old and I just spent the last 5 minutes slamming the freezer door on my head.

Through no fault of his own, Tito has infielders playing the outfield, Wake is now in the bull pen, our starting 3 pitchers are all over the place, and Tek, yes TEK is hitting the cover off the ball.

Throw in MDC being our best pitcher out of the pen so far and it's like that bizarro world episode of "Seinfeld", only it's about baseball instead of nothing.

I'm not even going to go into the fact that Trot has to go #2 everywhere except WHEN HE'S AT HOME; we went 5 places today and I was tempted to take the kid to the doctor to get checked out for Montezuma's Revenge. We haven't been to Mexico but the way that kid gets around I wasn't going to take any chances.

Batten down the hatches; I think it's gonna be a wild ride this year.

No comments: