CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Searching for Billy Bob Thorton

He looks like Leon Spinx. Only he's not African American. And he's 6.

I also just noticed that somewhere along the way he's picked up the Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson move of arching one of his eyebrows.

As he clutched the zip lock bag that contained his tooth all through "Survivor" and asked me upteen times "How much do you think I can get from the Tooth Fairy for THIS bad boy, Dad?" two separate thoughts kept rattling around inside my head.

One?

It really is astonishing how much more patience I have when there is a Red Sox game on in the background during the soundtrack that's my life.

Two?

If they ever re-make "Sling Blade", Rakes could win the role of the kid hands down.

It wouldn't even be close.

6 comments:

Tree Newt said...

The tooth fairy better bring the bling tonight big bro!

And go get me some french fried pertaters.

Ted D said...

It's a recession, bro. I heard the Tooth Fairy is really having to scrimp these days.

Tex said...

three words

apple fall tree

:-D

Ted D said...

Very true, Tex. ;)

Rich in the Garage said...

Would you rather he be Billy Bob or Bobby Fischer.


I'll take the crazy rich guy over the hermit.

Ted D said...

Crazy Rich. Heh.