CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 23, 2010

This is EXACTLY how I look in the morning.

*Image courtesy of bostonherald.com*

It's going to be a race to the finish on who strokes out first, me or Tito.

He's got the Boston Media, starting pitchers struggling, and everybody with a pulse in New England calling for the head of David Ortiz.

I've got Rakes and Trot.

Far as I can tell it's a dead heat.

3-3 in the bottom of the 8th, bases loaded and 2 outs with Adrian Beltre on deck.

I'll be in the backseat of my car if you need me.

4 comments:

Tex said...

so I'm willing to bet if you and Tito traded spots for three days, he'd come running back screaming and begging after a day and half after trying to figure out Trot

Ted D said...

Pretty much how I imagine it playing out, Tex.

Rich in the Garage said...

Tito had Manny.

In other words Tito had Trot with years of experience.

I think he'd be fine. He'd probably teach Rakes to mash in which case he'd have the best baseball name ever.

Ted D said...

Yes he would.