CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 3, 2010

Annoyance? Thy name is Earl.

Thanks to Hurricane Earl, the return of one Manny Ramirez, Esquire was delayed one day 'till tomorrow. So instead of watching Manny and Ozzie Guillen in the same dugout at Fenway (This has to be one of the Unintentionally Funny pairings since Tom Cruise and Anthony Edwards in "Top Gun") I'm stuck watching the weather reports on the Weather Channel and hoping Rich didn't follow through on his promise to tie himself to a tree with a bottle of cheap whiskey and ride Earl out as it swept through Cape Cod.

Lt. Dan wasn't REAL, Jr.

So it's a double header tomorrow and I'll be at work for Game 1 and Trot will probably decide to pee on the toaster during Game 2 and then I've gotta be back at work on Monday since it's Labor Day and I've come to the following conclusion.

I HATE HURRICANE EARL.

And who names a hurricane Earl anyways?

No comments: