CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Never Forget.



9 years.

Seems like yesterday.

I don't have any answers. Shoot, I don't even know the reason why it happened but it did. And in the face of one of the greatest tragedies this country has ever seen we rose up. Together.

"Faith, Hope, and Love were some good thing's He gave us. But the greatest is Love".

I'm not a real smart guy. But it seems to me if we'd all practice those three things, maybe, just maybe, things would get a little better.

It sure couldn't hurt.

2 comments:

Christina Berry said...

That song still makes me cry. Man has a way with words, doesn't he?

It was my son's 11th birthday.

I agree with you about the three things. I wish we'd all remember what a difference they can make.

Ted D said...

Yes he does, Chrissy. And I'm really sorry your son has to associate his birthday with that horrible day.