CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hello September.

All that crap I wrote last night?

Forget I said it.

After finding this picture from Kelly @www.sittingstill.net and about .4 seconds later Scutaro sent one into the LF bleachers at Camden?

I'm BACK, baby!

All we gotta do is win 2/3rds of the time and the Rays have to go about 1-29 and WE'RE IN!

Being a fan of the Red Sox is like going to the Hotel California.

You can check out but you can never leave.

4 comments:

Christina Berry said...

"You can check out but you can never leave."

Ain't it the truth!

Ted D said...

It is what it is.

I would have quoted "Brokeback Mountain" but then I've got Jr to deal with.

Stacy said...

You have a serious problem.

I'm just sayin.

:)

Ted D said...

I have no idea what you are talking about.