CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's a crawl to the finish line.

Not only were they eliminated from the playoffs and have to watch the Yankees AND the Rays play in October, you can add insult to injury with the fact just when I was ready to watch Lester get his 20th win the White Sox lead 8-2 in the 6th.

The season ends Sunday, the last 3 games are with the Yankees, and Mike Lowell is retiring 4 days from now.

Yet I sit here at 10:09 p.m. watching a game that unless a miracle happens is going to result in another loss.

And I coulda watched "The Big Bang Theory".

If anyone knows a good shrink?

Well, I'm all ears.

2 comments:

Matty said...

I'm disappointed too. I thought for sure they would make the post season. But as they say, there's always next year.

Ted D said...

Matty, your Phillies look primed to take the NL Pennant.