CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Woulda, Coulda, Shouda.

I may be totally off base and talking out my rear end, (This is usually the case, btw.) but if we'd had this guy?

(Image courtesy of Kelly O and www.sittingstill.net)

Not to mention this guy?

(Again. Thanks to Kelly and sittingstill.net)

I'm pretty sure the Sox wouldn't be on the outside looking in at the playoffs.

Not to mention the fact I'd probably be able to deal a lot better with THESE guys.

At least that's what I keep telling myself.

11 more games until the start of a long, cold winter.

I wonder how many days it is until Pitchers and Catchers report?

7 comments:

Tex said...

I really try to like football....but just don't happen

Ted D said...

I like football. But as a 'Skins fan, it doesn't really help that much.

fla beck said...

True,if half of our infield and all of our outfield and if 3 out of 5 of our pitchers could play,we'd totally be in this hunt. I'm sure you deal with your starting 3 with the same love and patience no matter what. And from today,Sept.22 to P&C Feb.13 is 143 days.

HorshamScouse said...

My guess: Truck Day will be Valentine's Day with Ps&Cs on the 18th February.

Word verification: Pence.

I just gave my two pence!

Ted D said...

Becky, I'd like to say that's true. But I gotta admit I go Ozzie Guillen at times. ;)

And Scouser, you're a good man. I'll put the two pence in the "defense fund" for later use.

BB said...

ok Ted - it's time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AEsEuK9EkE

Ted D said...

Next year, BB. We'll get 'em next year.