CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tanner Boyle Speaks the Truth.



In the wake of tonight's train wreck at Fenway Park (It's 14-3 Rays in the bottom of the 8th inning) I decided I needed a little inspiration.

Naturally, I turned to The Bad News Bears.

Put Tito in Buttermakers role, Pedie as Tanner Boyle, and Wake as Lupus and you get the idea.

And due to the fact he's gutting out a busted rib over the last month?

I give you Mike Lowell as Kelly Leak.

Minus the chain smoking and the fact he weighed 120 pounds soaking wet wearing all his clothes, a kevlar vest, and combat boots.

8 comments:

Tex said...

:sigh:
Im just glad I wasnt home to watch this disaster

Ted D said...

Bowling shoe ugly, Tex. It was bowling shoe ugly.

BB said...

no way dude, bowling shoes are cool.

Ted D said...

Only on you, BB.

jojo said...

I love that movie

Ted D said...

One of the best baseball movies ever, Jojo.

jojo said...

I can stream it on Netflix, yay!

Ted D said...

WOOOOO!!!!!