CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Back on the Left Coast



Sox vs Angels. Last time ended up with Tori Hunter getting tossed and Josh Beckett having a rap off with Mike Scioscia around the pitchers mound. Take that, plus the fact these stupid things start at the UnGodly hour of 10pm, throw in the fact I'm going to go with less sleep than the average raccoon gets at night next week and you've got a recipe for disaster.

In the column of more good news? Youk has been put on the DL, Pedie still has a sore groin (which I'm blaming on the ball he took to the gibleys last week until I hear otherwise) and Papi is still looking for that first long ball of the year.

I'm calling my shot here: it happens tonight.

2 comments:

Tree Newt said...

I'm finding it hard to root for one Boston team, while another is simultaneously ripping my heart out.

The Canes have reverted to 1996 it seems. Ooooff.

Ted D said...

Ooooff indeed, Mattie. Nothing like a Game 7 to get you fired up though, right?