CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 25, 2009

More Pics from the Trip

Me and my "Mom" for the weekend.

And yes; she's WAY hot.

How I saw the sun set on Thursday evening in Burlington, VT.


View from the Green Monster on the Fenway Tour on Friday.

Since I put one up of "Mom" I had to put one up of "Dad". Thanks, again Rob for a fantastic weekend.

Finally one of me and my brother JB. Miss you, man. One of these days I'll move to New England or you'll move to NC and we'll spend our Golden Years rocking on the front porch and yelling at the neighborhood kids to get off our lawn.

Just like ab taught us.

Great to see you, bro.

Just wish it could have been longer.

Tomorrow I'll be back to worrying about Papelbon, Papi, and wondering if Nick Green can pitch in the 9th inning. Tonight? I'm tired, wore out, and my head is still in Boston.

Thanks for a great weekend, everybody.

Can't wait to do it again soon.

No comments: