CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Every 5 Days My Ulcer Say's Hello

*Picture courtesy of patriotsandredsox.com*

5 innings.

3 runs.

9 hits.

1,697 pitches.

Sox trail 3-2 in the top of the 6th and Daisuke is making me pine for the days of Rudy Seanez and Julian Tavarez.

Not really; other than throwing more pitches in 5 innings than Brad Penny on a normal night after a kegger he's actually been OK. I'd like to see more than 5 IP, but he's just came off the DL and he wasn't exactly an early game before now so I can live with it.

Lobsters, 4 wild pitches, and Ron Gardenhire's beard are really to blame. Red or Denton at Survivinggrady.com said it best one time; dude looks like he should have a Marlboro Light hanging from his lips while he scratches off Lottery tickets in the dugout.

I will now head to the comfort of the garage and the back seat of the Camry for the last few innings in hope of changing the mojo. And if MDC wants to put one in Joe Mauer's back pocket?

Who am I to argue?

No comments: