CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hurricane Trot is about to start Pre-School

Mornings around here have gotten slightly chaotic since Ciera started Middle School and Rakes is off terrorizing the local Elementary School. I take Ciera and her cousin Jerry to school every other week (my brother in law is the tag team partner in this car pool thing and he's on duty this week) and Ang takes Rakes every morning.

Which means on my off weeks I've got Trot until his designated jailer shows up or I take him to where they are, whichever is applicable. This morning, as I hopped in the shower, he was quietly watching SpongeBob in the living room and I figured all was well.

10 minutes later I'm out of the shower and find him in the aforementioned living room, with his shorts and shirt on backwards and about 75% of Ang's makeup kit on his face, hands, and the sofa he was sitting on.

I have no idea how he did this right under my nose while I was showering but he did.

Flash forward to tonight at his pre-school orientation where they are telling us they will teach them how to open a zip lock bag, put a straw in a juice box, and open up their snack.

Please.

At this point I'm pretty sure he can take apart at .30 gauge shotgun blindfolded, put it back together, and do a Rubik's cube at the same time. Plus, I'm fairly certain by the time he reaches the age of 6 he'll be assembling a crude nuclear device in the garage and grinning like a maniac the whole time.

By the time Ang told Mrs. Kelly we had zip locks on the fridge, the pantry, the medicine cabinet and our bathroom I'm pretty sure I saw tears in her eyes and fear on her face.

Gonna be a fun year at Pre School.

2 comments:

Tex said...

Raising Rakes will seem like a piece of cake. Trot learned from the Master and has overtaken his role ;)

Ted D said...

It's just like in Star Wars when Darth Vader leaps past Obi-Wan. :)