CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

V Mart!

I've got an idea for the next Grand Pubah of the United Nations.

Whenever that dude from Japan (I can't for the life of me remember his name) decides to step down, I've got the perfect nominee to take his place.

And I can guarantee you that no other diplomat can hit a curve ball over the Green Monster.

Coming off the bench, stone cold, V Mart bangs one off the Monster and all of a sudden a 4-4 tie is a 7-4 lead.

Plus, can you imagine the handshakes Victor and that dude from Slovakia will come up with whenever the next vote or whatever it is the U.N. does happens next?

Plus, I'm gonna email him and suggest he doesn't take it unless Papi gets to come along as his "Press Secretary".

Put me in charge of all this crap and I'll have it fixed by lunch time on Sunday.

7 comments:

Tex said...

if I could I'd have his babies

HorshamScouse said...

Sounds like a plan Ted, although the guy in the chair right now's Korean:)

Not Pedro's been one of the trade successes of the season, let's hope he continues in the postseason.

BTW there's something broken about your link to TH's blog:(

Ted D said...

Tex, I lol'ed. ;)

John, my bad! But I'm glad you approve! And I noticed that the other day; I was thinking it had something to do with the spam stuff from her email. I'll try and fix it tonight.

Rich in the Garage said...

I think I'd like to be a diplomat. They could send me somewhere they don't really like...like North Korea. I assure you I'd make friend with ol' Kim.

Either that or he'll stroke out. Either way we got a win / win on our hands.

Ted D said...

God help the people of North Korea, Jr.

~**Dawn**~ said...

I *love* what he brings to the team. I love that he wants to stay. (Lalalalalala...don't talk to me about Tek & the implications for the future...lalalalala.) I do NOT love that I was so stupid as to bench him in fantasy baseball last night. ::bangs head on wall::

Next question: can we please keep Billy Wagner?

And finally--my word verification: nation. Appropriate!

Ted D said...

Dawn, he's fit in seamlessly and hopefully Tek would accept a full time backup role. And I'd LOVE to see Wagner stay on as well.

Nation: I love it!