CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Some Days It Doesn't Pay To Get Out Of Bed

Spent the day with Ciera, who we found out yesterday has strep throat.

Rakes and Trot are seemingly intent on seeing me into an early grave by ignoring everything I say and are apparently trying to turn me deaf, based on the volume they've been generating the past few days.

The Red Sox got swept by the Yankees this weekend, who just so happened to clinch the AL East in the process. Yes, the Red Sox are going to win the Wild Card and yes it was sort of inevitable, but it woulda been nice if it could have happened against another team than Boston. But hey; until they prove they can win in October this century, it means about as much as a Spring Training game.

To top it all off? The Detroit Lions won their first game in their last 19.

To the Redskins.

I'm starting to wonder if I'm cursed.

Oh yeah; There aren't any more curses.

4 comments:

Tree Newt said...

Hang in there, ole boy. All is not lost.

Tell C I hope she's better soon.

Ted D said...

Hanging in there, bro. And I'll pass the word to the patient.

Stacy said...

Rakes and Trot were pretty amped up after church yesterday, so I can only imagine the noise level at Casa de Ted. :)

Love that commercial.

Ted D said...

Amped up covers it, sis. ;)