CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Let me hit the Powerball and all would be well


Rangers losing.

Yankees lost already.

Sox lead 9-1 in the top of the 6th inning while in a rain delay, which means the game is official and hopefully Larry Lucchino and John Henry are currently petitioning Uncle Bud that the rain is going to last a while, it's already 11 p.m., and outside of Joe Maddon's Mother and Carlos Pena and his broken hand, nobody cares if the Rays lose another game.

The only thing that would make this night better is word from Dallas that a meteor hit the new Cowboy's stadium and they have to play all 8 home games at some little league park in Waco.

Double header tomorrow, the NFL kicks off it's first Sunday of the year, and I'm off for the next 2 days.

If this isn't a country-western song in the making I don't know what is.

Sending out good wishes to the ladies of SG tomorrow, who are walking in the Jimmy Fund Marathon to raise some money for a wicked awesome cause.

Here's to hayes, Amy, Stacy, Cindy, etc.. who are doing their part to fight the good fight.

Wish I could be there to help, ladies.

We're proud of you all.

4 comments:

Tex said...

how bout instead of a meteor hitting the Cowboy stadium, a sinkhole under it just swallows it? I'm afraid that the neighborhood and WalMart across the street from the stadium would be hit. let alone The Ballpark which is half mile from it. And I really like The Ballpark.

Redbeard76 said...

Sounds like a good day today (Sunday). I'm going down to the local lounge to catch some NFL action, hopefully they'll also have the Red Sox game on too, they have something like 11 tvs or something there.

Patriots as you know are my fav team. But they're my fav AFC team. For the NFC I like Philly in honor of my good friend and best man Dale. As a kid growing up I watched the Giants a lot so although I'm not a Giants fan now, I wouldn't mind seeing the Eagles take that division.

Unknown said...

Not a Dallas fan Ted?

Ted D said...

That'll work too, Tex. Don't want The Ballpark getting caught up in all that.

Stephen, gotta go with my 'Skins. Hopefully they can finish better than 8-8; although I'd settle for 2-14 if the two wins were over Dallas.

Tim, see above. ;)