CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Blog Post #800: It Always Comes Full Circle

Through all the posts about peeing on the floor, rants regarding walls being defaced and furniture destroyed, it's been there.

From videos of soccer games to videos of miniature mental patients, it's all sort of come back full circle.

Whether it was about The Big Schill, Beckett, or the statistical value of Mike Lowell as the best third baseman since Brooks Robinson without one shred of concrete evidence, there has been one constant at this blog.

I can't write my way out of a paper bag.

For those of you who stop by every day, you have my heart felt condolences to go along with a big "Thank You!" For Tex, the impetus for me starting this train wreck and also my most faithful commenter, I heard you sis. And for my poor wife and kids, who give me subject material on almost an hourly basis, I'm sorry if I've embarrassed you but you're stuck with me for a while longer.

800 posts.

And the best I can come up with is a clam in a MFY cap arguing with another clam wearing a Red Sox cap.

Sounds about right to me.

6 comments:

Nichole M said...

What a monumental number... congrats! Your blog is a great place where I can come for a chuckle mixed with Sox. Perfect.

Tex said...

Clams??? CLAMS??!!! ::shakes head::

I did not get to watch the game today as I was with Becks touristing around Texas. I want to know who stole Beckett?

HorshamScouse said...

Just so long as you don't clam up..

Ted D said...

Thanks for the kind words, Nichole.

Tex, he was Beckett; threw up at Bobby, then smirked as he left the mound. Pesky Angels drive me nuts.

And John?

Heh.

Redbeard76 said...

Yay #800! Here's to the next 800!

Sometimes that's all you need - talking clams. Like Thoreau said: Simplify, simplify, simplify.

Ted D said...

Who's Thoreau? ;)