CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I need a Time Machine

4 weeks from today I'll get up at about 3 am, get in my car, and drive to Raleigh, NC to board a plane bound for Burlington, VT.

Why? It's Megapalooza weekend, where sometime on Friday I'll head into Boston to catch the Red Sox play the Mets and meet up with good friends to catch the game together on Saturday.

I've got one son pooping everywhere BUT the toilet, another who is currently obsessed with Wolverine and how HE can get some of those wicked claws, and a daughter who is 10 going on 25 and causing me to seriously consider getting a Maalox IV drip installed.

I need this trip like you wouldn't believe.

And yes; I'll be doing this every Thursday from now until I leave.

Only because I don't really have anything else to look forward to until then.

One more month.

One more month.

7 comments:

HorshamScouse said...

25 sleeps and I'll be on a plane!
Can't.Wait.

Ted D said...

Me neither, John. Looking forward to seeing you soon my friend.

Rich in the Garage said...

I kid you not, the word verifcation for today is ineedd.

I can not wait to relax over a fine summer ale.

Redbeard76 said...

Please do enjoy my fine state while you are here briefly. That day I will already be in Massachusetts and will be until Memorial Day. If you want to get together outside of Megapalooza, let me know, although I understand I'm sure your time will be monopolized like last year.

Beth said...

Yeah! Four weeks from today for me - I'm flying up on Friday morning. So excited!!

Tex said...

me and becks found a time machine in Austin.

im not counting days...more like hours

Ted D said...

Rich, I'm counting on it.

Redbeard, my schedule is whack; fly into VT on thurs, Boston on Fri/Sat, fly home Sun morning so I'm not sure where I'm gonna be but I'm looking forward to seeing you at MPZ.

Beth, can't wait to finally meet you.

And Tex; you had a time machine and didn't tell me?