CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

What REALLY goes on during BP



If you didn't know any better you'd think Pap is going over some of the intricacies of relief pitching with OKJ, explaining the art that is The Macarena, or teaching him how to curse in English.

However, none of the above is true.

There is your closer teaching his set up man the best way to shoot Craps; I have to believe this has never happened over at Yankee Stadium with Mariano and Joba.

Apologies if I've shown this before; I'm tired, Trot has gotten up 12 times since Ang put him to bed at 8:45, and I'm semi-delirious thinking about Opening Day coming up on Monday.

This has been one mother of a Spring Training.

6 comments:

Tex said...

Im still trying to figure out a valid excuse to vacate the conference on Monday...for just a couple of hours.
Ive been so busy, I just realized I hadnt ordered Xtra Innings yet.

I Heard Paps

Ted D said...

You haven't ordered it yet? I've turned to the channels several times just to look at the blank screen.

Tex said...

You are truly ate up

Ted D said...

Yes ma'am.

Trot's Hat said...

That is probably one of my favorite videos of Paps ever, thanks Ted!

Ted D said...

No problem, Bridget!