CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Going off the Rails on the Crazy Train

*Image courtesy of Tonyhawk.com*

The Red Sox are 2-9, Trot can't stop peeing in everything BUT the toilet, Ciera has gone from my baby girl to a sullen, moody teenager apparently overnight and Rakes has once again started stammering in a way that makes Mel Tillis look like the poster child for perfect diction.

I fell like I'm at the top of Nob Hill, sitting in a Radio Flyer Red Wagon with no seat belt, no cushion at the end, and Jr standing behind me yelling "Remember the Alamo!" at the top of his lungs.

In other words?

I'm totally screwed.

7 comments:

Tex said...

does Jr even KNOW what the Alamo is? I'm glad there wasn't a game tonight so I could just chill.

Stacy said...

Look at the bright side; the Sox beat the Yankees. Twice.

Ted D said...

I'm sure he does, Tex. And I know how you feel. And Stacy, that they did. Now, about the rest of the league...

Rich in the Garage said...

"Feel the rhythm, feel the ride, get on up its bobsled time!"

You're damn right we're going down that hill.

I remember the Alamo just fine Tex. Ozzy got arrested for peeing on it.

Ted D said...

Of course we are. And leave it to you to remember Ozzy peeing on the Alamo.

Rich in the Garage said...

Your blog makes me think of people peeing on things.

Ted D said...

Good point.