CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Version of Twiddling my Thumbs

The kids are asleep, the Red Sox have the night off (When I first saw the schedule I was IRATE they were having a day off this early. Now? I'm pretty sure it's keeping me from losing what's left of my mind.) and Ang apparently can't stay awake past 10 p.m.

So I'm left to my own devices.

Which means "Deadliest Catch" on the television, muttering to myself about lineup changes, texting Rich during the Bruins game and "Two and a Half Men" searches on youtube.

I think I'm ready for the resumption of regular scheduled baseball programming tomorrow night.

2 comments:

Tex said...

and on the bright side, I'll be at my parents so no watching the games for me...if they start winning, this does not mean I will be banned as I've already committed to paying for XtraInnings.

Ted D said...

Have fun, Tex. And as for the ban? We'll see. ;)