CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Running in Place.

*Image courtesy of Kelly O and www.sittingstill.net* (I think.)

Typo went 6 plus, gave up 4 runs, and the Sox lose 4-1.

Yankees lose 3-2 behind two back to back lose your mind catches by the White Sox LF.

Trot has now gone 4 straight nights without peeing the bed.

He's also been wearing a pull up so I don't know how much to look into it.

In both cases?

It all evened out.

I'll take my moral victories wherever I can get 'em.

4 comments:

Tex said...

Clay looks like he's wondering what to do with the little white thing

Ted D said...

Tough game last night; take the next 2 and it's all good.

sittingstill said...

Yep, that's mine--PawSox back in 2009. I love it when they bounce the ball around while warming up or doing long toss, because I love that they can still be playful with something they work with every day!

Ted D said...

I thought it was yours, Kelly. And yeah; the fact they GET it's supposed to be fun? Big thumbs up.